innovate. refine. re-invent.
Much has changed since 1965 when Owen Maclaren brilliantly simplified the lives of parents with his clever invention: the umbrella folding Baby Buggy®. What hasn’t changed at Maclaren is that fundamental ambition to deliver smart solutions that enrich the lives of families. It remains at the heart of everything we do.
Every Maclaren buggy must be the safest and lightest in its class. They must live up to Maclaren’s legendary durability standards. And every Maclaren must have style. Each of these values are the basis from which we continuously innovate, refine and re-invent. In this way every Maclaren is informed by decades of experience and simultaneously state of-the-art.
This year, Maclaren adds several savvy refinements to single buggies in The Collection Range.
Volo | Triumph | Globetrotter | Quest | Techno XT
Tailored to perfection to reduce weight, improve ergonomics and add style. The new features include a redesigned hood with custom-fit apron, streamlined wheels with one step cable-linked brakes and an elevated seat on an aerodynamic frame. A modern style to meet your every day needs.
• Vaulted hood yields more cabin space and better protection from the elements
• Peak-a-boo window with magnetic closure for a better view
• Internal memory tensioner firmly holds the desired position and smoothly collapses from any position when the buggy is folded
• Apron with zip closure allows the buggy to have a tailored look no matter the seat position
• Streamlined frame elbow creates more space in the cabin, removes weight from the buggy and increases safety
• More passenger leg room and a better view
Cable Linked Brakes
• Both rear wheels safely lock using a single foot-operated brake lever
• Single front wheels for increased agility and lighter over-all weight
• Touch-click swivel lock keeps the ride stable over rough ground
• Hubless wheel design and new bearings reduce rotational friction for a smooth and quiet ride
Techno XLR: singular buggy, singular handle
Transform the Techno XLR into a Travel System using the XLR Car Seat Adaptor, sold separately in select locations. The Techno XLR is compatible with top selling infant car seat brands, including Maxi-Cosi, Cybex, Britax and Concord. What’s more, the new height adjustable single handle further improves maneuverability on our roomiest umbrella fold buggy.